- Gas log service includes: remove and clean logs, check pilot operation & condition, check lighter, check burner condition and operation. Remove and clean glass if equipped Check operation of remote or wall switch. $159.00. For more information, visit Gas Log Fireplace Service and Repair.
- If unit is not working in addition to regular gas log service, we go through and trouble shoot to figure what is issue and most times we have parts needed to get working. Pilots for LP or NG starting at $139.00 installed. If there are other issues we can price them as well.
- Hook up gas logs in fireplace with existing gas line (approx. 1 hour. If it takes longer, additional charges may apply):
If logs purchased from us: $85 + parts if needed, to install. This includes two return calls within the first 90 days if any adjustments are needed (parts are still extra if parts are needed).
If logs provided by you: $150 + parts if needed, to install, and includes one return call within the first 60 days if any adjustments are needed (parts are still extra if parts are needed). Additional callbacks: 2nd callback, $35 plus parts, if needed; 3rd callback, $45. Beyond 60 days would be a normal service call.
- Remove gas logs in fireplace and cap line, $95/hr (1 hr min.) + parts to cap off gas line, if needed.
- Install remotes on some models if properly equipped. Please ask for more info if interested.
- Pilot lighting ONLY of Gas Logs is $69 during normal business hours. Click here for more info.
Awarded for 2008 and 2012 Seasons!!
Chimney Sweeping Services, Raleigh, NC